Subject: Re: [Leica] Rowell's PAW #4
From: Dante Stella <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:48:23 -0500

This is a good shot, but it is hard to tell whether it is a motion shot, a
silhouette shot, or both.  I get the impression from the blown highlights
that could have used significantly less exposure.  This would have still
silhouetted the main subject, but frozen it a little more precisely.  If the
purpose was to emphasize motion, the same could be done by stopping down the
lens.  I don't want to be overly critical, but it is a little hard on the

- --
Dante Stella