Subject: [Leica] PAW Robert Stevens Week 4
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:43:18 -0400

Godfrey noticed a problem with my links, so I have fixed them and
reposted.  I also added a bit more info on the Church.

This weeks picture is probably not the greatest, but it got top billing
because of its significance. It is a picture that needs a caption.  A
church in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia caught fire on Halloween night and nearly
burned to the ground. The town of Lunenburg is a UNESCO World Heritage
Site.  This Church is either the oldest or second oldest Anglican Church in
North America.  The Federal Minister of Culture committed enough money and
resources to stabilize the site while the Town and Parish raise funds to
rebuild the church.  In the links below is a picture of the superstructure
being erected over the site.

On another note, I made a 13x19 inch print of the colour image for a friend
to give to his elderly mother that lived in Lunenburg.  She had grown up
near and attended this church to the day it burned.  She cried when he
presented it to her during Christmas.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk4.htm

The alternate pictures are probably the better ones. They were taken
about two weeks ago, but I only had a chance to develop the film today.
These pictures were taken at a fence where I made a very good picture in
the spring. There is a link to the spring picture on the week 4
alternates page.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk4alt.htm

Comments welcome, on of off list. They were all taken with Leica
cameras and lenses.

The main PAW page is at the link below.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/index.html

Regards,