Subject: Re: [Leica] starbucks situation
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:57:55 -0800

>Mark Cohen wrote:
> It sickens me that Starbucks has placed in some places 3 stores on
> the same block, either right next to or across the street from a Tully's
> or a Peets...

The thing that bothers me the most about $tarbucks is how much they are
contributing to any place starting to look like every place. Let's face
it, a local coffee shop or deli is far more photogenic than a Starbucks
that looks like a corperate cafeteria and has about as much individual
style as a paper plate.

feli

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] starbucks situation)
Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] starbucks situation)