Subject: Re: [Leica] Arne's PAW #3 and #4 for 2002
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:45:23 -0600

on 1/28/02 1:03 AM, Arne Helme at Arne.Helme@stelvio.nl wrote:

> http://helme.stelvio.nl/paw2002/paw03.html

Good light for sure. I like everything about the subject but the framing and
BG bother a little. The lines from the wall/frame coming out of the head
gives an odd feeling. I'd also think of a crop off the top of the shot since
the BG doesn't add anything...

> http://helme.stelvio.nl/paw2002/paw04.html

I like ALT#2. It might be better if the middle guy was getting ready to do
something because the guy on the right is seemingly looking at him. The guy
on the left has a great pose. I like the vastness of the black BG...

The last one is way to enlarged/cropped and grainy for me.

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com