Subject: [Leica] PWIFLIs: Something old (addendum)
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:03:30 -0800

This morning I decided to remove the bright outside light partially behind
the left side of Charlie's head.  So I've just lost my retouching
virginity!  I have generally stuck to the same personal rules as
Nathan--that I will do in an image editor only what I could do in a wet
darkroom.  I don't think this quite violates my principles, though, as I
could have cut out a half-moon shaped hole in a piece of  cardboard, and
burned the highlight in until it matched the black background.  Still, that
clone tool is *so* much easier than trial and error test strips. . .

Anyway, the new version is at
http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/currentpics/charlie_xmas.htm
Anyway, the original is now
http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/currentpics/charlie_org.htm