Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW-week 5...Steve Barbour
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:25:43 -0800

on 1/27/02 9:15 PM, Steve Barbour at kididdoc@cox.net wrote:

> "Atomic pink Indian girl".... your interest and comments appreciated.
>

> http://www.kididdoc.com/index.htm/PAW/
>

> a photo taken at a Native American Art festival in Phoenix last week....
>
> Young lady agreed to her photo being taken in front of family art work.
>
> R8  Vario-Elmar... 35 -70mm with Fuji Provia F100.
>
> Thank you, Steve

Steve, this photo raises some questions in my mind: for example, is she the
artist (or among the family artists?); is this a photo of her, or of her as
an artist?

The atomic pink hair is very amusing but from the photo the connection
between her and the artwork in the background is a little unclear.  If it's
a photo of a young lady and her hair, then the artwork in the background
gets too much of my attention.  If the photo is of an artist, then I'd like
to have seen the artwork a more prominent part of the photo.  Either way I
bet a story about the family artwork would be fascinating.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
www.wildlightphoto.com