Subject: RE: [Leica] [PAW] #4 -- Eric
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:13:10 -0600

I think you picked the right one. The baby's head in the foreground looks a
bit like...uh...my head, but the rest of the picture works very well,
especially the expressions of mom and baby.

The alt with the baby looking at the OOF figure looming in the background is
a close second.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA