Subject: [Leica] LUG Wash, DC
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:23:41 -0500

The weather could not have been more perfect yesterday (Saturday) for the
Washington, DC LUG gathering. Thirteen people showed up (from as far away as
Philly and lancaster, PA). We walked, we talked, we played with each others
lenses and cameras, we even took pictures, then we ate and drank beer.

Every generation Leica rangefinder, from LTM to M3, M2, M4, M5 M6TTL was
present, no Rs came.

Was a great day, thanks everybody, we will do it again.

sl

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG Wash, DC)
Reply from Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net> (Re: [Leica] LUG Wash, DC)