Subject: Re: [Leica] two new Leafe images
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:26:01 -0500

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/leafe_stare.htm

I believe the image lies in a tightly cropped version that excludes
everything else but the glasses in the foreground and the waitress in the
background catching you.

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/leafe_pearldiver.htm

The image is a little soft.  Also, could you have moved slightly upward to
exclude the TV in the background?

However, good marks for getting out in the Leafe and pushing the shutter
release.  At the very least, now I have someplace else I want to go to.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com