Subject: [Leica] 'R' or 'M', vs 'R' & 'M', its a Leica plaque.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:33:06 -0800 (PST)

Dr Joseph,

Way to go, and I like your honest opinion about the
'MMMMMMMMM'. Due to the limitations of the 'M', I am
looking for an R6.2 from the 'new old stock'. If you
can help locate one from your source, let me know. 'M'
also follows 'R' you know ... there's an assortment of
lens and accessories that I'll also need down the
road.  Email me privately.

Regards
Henry