Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Week 4 PAW - Jeffery - Maybe a URL would help
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:07:43 -0600

Alastair,

I plan to go back on a cloudy day and try some slower B&W film and a wide
open lens. Shooting at f/16 and 1/1000, I guess I can't be too critical of
the results.

I plan to shoot a gallery of the grave sites at Holt Cemetery. It is
interesting to see the odd items used for grave markers and head stones.
I'll probably try it with a 50/2.8 Elmar, Ilford XP2, and a red or yellow
filter.

I'm going to dig out a soft release button as you suggested. That will
definitely help, as the CL shutter release is small and elusive.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA