Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Dinner, was Love That PayPal!
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:08:05 -0500

Jim, Jim, Jim...Marc does not live where we do.  Things are apparently much
cheaper in his "part" of the country.  We have cows, he has cows too...but
that doesn't seem to matter.  The first restaurant that came to mind when he
said he had dinner for four for $100 was McDonalds...  Heck, Koralia and I
went to dinner the other day at what I'd call a $10/person place (which we
will not go back to) and it cost us $50 and we don't drink (well, we do
drink carbonated water...)!

Austin

Oh, and BTW, Jim, baby girl ;-)