Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW Rob Mellor
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:36:00 -0600

Rob,

Week 4 leaves me rather...uncomfortable. I feel like the metal partition in
the middle is right in front of my face. I think that if it were all the way
over on the left side or all the way over one the right side, I wouldn't
react this way. As it is, I feel like the metal object is on my nose, the
scene on the left is being observed with my left eye, and the scene on the
right is being observed with my right eye. But I cannot see enough of
anything to get a holistic feeling about the image.

I have been mum on PAW the last week or two because I'm working 12-14 hours
a day. As it is, just the avalanche of email from the forums is
overwhelming.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA