Subject: Re: [Leica] 400/6.8 Product Number
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:11:26 -0700

The mount either has four tabs on the bayonet mount, in which case it is for
the Visoflex; or, three tabs, which is the one you want. The product codes
for the R lenses are: 11960 or 11953 for the one with the trombone style
focusing; and, 11926 for the later one with the Novoflex rapid focus grip.
All the R models will work on the SL, SL2 or R3 and up cameras.