Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography Web Site Problems
From: "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@cameracollectors.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:14:09 -0700

At 08:00 AM 1/25/2002, you wrote:
> > Netscape composer is free and adequate. Most alternatives to FrontPage cost
> > money. I use Dreamweaver and GoLive. YMMV.
>
>I don't quite believe that. I can see some photos under Amandas link, I'm on
>a mac. I made the two sites I'm running now with FP and could always see the
>photos on my Mac. I now use DW as well but FP never gave me much hassle. It
>just want to add all kinds of crap into your web folder that I don't need ;)
>--
>John
>Chicago, IL
>http://SlideOne.com

I'll second Brian's opinion, but I found the problems to be browser
specific, not platform specific.  Front Page added elements that were not
available to non-MS browsers.  GoLive is a far superior program.  I'm not
thrilled with Netscape products, myself.  I've loaded Netscape to test my
pages on different browsers, and it causes me nothing but problems.

Kevin M. Bell
www.camera-collectors.com
1-877-977-5091