Subject: [Leica] Re: PayPal warning
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:33:10 -0500

If you get a bad deal from a seller and have paid with PayPal then
you're out of luck... when you complain to your bank they will refuse to
cancel the charge. Instead, they will tell you that they consider the
charge to be a valid transaction between you and PayPal, not between you
and the seller.

Robert Marvin wrote:

> VERY scary. This is enough to convince me to never accept PayPal payments.
> Do you think there is much of a problem in using PayPal to make payments.

Jim
http://www.hemenway.com