Subject: RE: [Leica] Living with a D!X, picking pockets with an M
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:44:29 -0500

I have to strenuously disagree with you, Peter. Based on my experience it is
indeed possible to be unobtrusive and blend into the background - and it is
far easier to do that with a small camera, rather than a large one. Get
close to someone with an M with a 21, and if you have been hanging around
for a while, they will probably ignore you. Stick an F5 with a 17-35 zoom in
their face and they CAN'T ignore you.

B. D.