Subject: [Leica] FS: Agfa APX-25 ...
From: dpfreedman@att.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:06:07 +0000

I have 40 rolls of Agfa APX-25 (135-36) occupying
valuable real estate in my refrigerator.  I bought it
during the height of the APX-25 frenzy but now realize
I'll probably never use it. It needs a new home.  I'm
not after a profit but would like to break even so I'm
asking $160 for the entire batch plus a few bucks for
shipping. Film expiration date is either July '04 or
July '05.

Dave F.