Subject: Re: [Leica] discussing photographs on the lug
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:27:39 -0500

Hey Kyle,

Nice photos.  You've captured her "look" and attitude very well.  I think
these work better than the color ones taken with the good lens.  The stark
black and white work well with this model.

Is this the TTL version of the Leica-H?  Seriously does it have a hot shoe
or did you just use open flash?

One other comment is that dark photos like these are easier to look at if
they are displayed on a page with a dark background.  The white is a little
hard on the eyes.

Mike D