Subject: [Leica] RE: Was Raul García
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:52:13 +0100

<You are just ignorant of basic economic practice, of
<history, and of human nature.

This is strange as I was in the University for getting my Economics and Law
studies (yes, an average of ten full subjects, matters or whatever may be
the word for a complete discipline as stadistic or family law, nine months,
every year)  and my master in business administration one year more. Why I
don´t feel as being insulted?

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] RE: Was Raul García)