Subject: RE: [Leica] Living with a D!X
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:26:44 -0500

Hi, Roy - Thanks for the insights. In a way what you're saying about working
with the D1X and with Ms could be said about working with any autofocus
modern reflex camera and working with Ms - if you want to be unobtrusive,
you can't shove an F100, F5, EOS1n, etc. - or a D1X - in someone's face.
Once again, it's not a matter of brand, film v digital, etc., it's a matter
of the right tool for the right job. And, what seems crystal clear to anyone
who can look forward as well as back, digital is now a viable option for
much of the work that has been done with the autofocus film SLRs - and
certain manual SLRs as well. ;-)

B. D.