Subject: Re: [Leica] Success ..Toms suggestion
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:53:34 -0800

It seems to me that there are two issues with the number of
posting.

One issue is for LUGgers that subscribe to individual
emails.  I don't have much sympathy for those who don't know
how to set filters and distribute email to different files
(unless they are paying per email).  As someone else said, I
can always subscribe to two lists and combined them by
topic.

The more serious issue is the digest version.  For people
not wanting to look at or hear about PAWs, the digest would
be a real nightmare right now with little comment easily
accessible in which they might be interested.

How about splitting the digest instead of the LUG.  Two
digests...one PAW...the other Tilley Hats???  Course I can
always filter two lists by topic or combine them in any
manner I wish.

Regards, Bill Larsen
Left Coaster