Subject: RE:[Leica] Why I bought a Leica
From: "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@cameracollectors.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:16:57 -0700

At 03:11 PM 1/23/2002, you wrote:
>Kevin:
>
>Is that a picture of Peggys Cove in Nova Scotia on your web page?  Are you
>related to Kenny Bell  of Halifax?  Kenny's brother is a big Leica collector.
>
>Regards,
>
>Robert

That is Peggy's Cove - the image works better at 11x14, where you can see
detail in the clouds, and a lone seagull above the water.   I showed it at
a meeting of a local group of photographers, and received as close to a
compliment as I ever did.  It was described as banal.  Helps one understand
why I sell cameras.

I am no relation to Kenny Bell as far as I know.  I suppose if we traced
relations back to the British Isles we'd be part of the same clan....

Kevin M. Bell
www.camera-collectors.com
1-877-977-5091