Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Lens protection
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:50:34 -0500

Feli - I preface this by saying - are you ready for this? I MAY be wrong! -
but I'd be willing to bet that what wore the black chrome down was your
handling, using, the M6. I have worn black chrome on my cameras and I don't
keep them in wraps. It's pretty darn unlikely that the Domke wraps are the
culprits. But then stranger things have happened.

B. D.