Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Brad Daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:54:08 -0800 (PST)

peter:

> I think the PAWs should stay on the main list.  I don't think we should
> separate talking about our real photographs from talking about
> photography.  Funny how we say: "Shut up and take pictures (and show them
> to us)."  Then when people do just that, we wonder how to deal with it.  :-)

excellent point, peter.

as to the idea of restricting PAWs to certain days, i think that's a
terribly unworkable idea.  some of us--e.g, me--don't have access to
scanners every day, and i think it would cause some people to drop-out,
simply because PAWing would become too difficult.  personally, i'm loving
the discipline of it, and i'd hate for something else to make it even
harder.

- --brad