Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lens protection
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:43:29 -0800

> > I had one of those Domke wraps and found the inner material to be pretty
> > abrasive. It took a good amount of black chrome off my M6.
> >
> > feli
>

> Are you sure you didn't have them inside out?
> Dennis Painter

Stranger things have happend. I could have sworn that the velcro didn't
let me wrap the softer side around the camera, but let me dig the darn
thing up from storage and take another look.

feli

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lens protection)
Message from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lens protection)
Message from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lens protection)