Subject: RE: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "Jason Vicinanza" <jv@futurafish.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:05:50 -0000

Maybe PAWs should be posted on a list which is dedicated to the viewing
and critique of photographs? For instance the new list that Godfrey
DiGiorgi has created?

Then people who sign up for this the LUG who have a primary interest in
looking at pictures can decide for themselves if they wish to stay or
not.