Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:51:39 -0800

I agree, PAW postings should only be allowed one day a week. Also, an email
list like this is not really suitable for image postings. Perhaps some sort
of web based gallery would be better?

<<Maybe we could restrict PAWs and comments to one day a week - like
Monday.  Friday is sale day.  Monday would give everybody the week-end to
get their PAW together.  I'd hate to see the list split.  We've already got
the LEG, LUG, MUG, and RUG!!

Tina>>

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Success crisis)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Success crisis)