Subject: [Leica] Re: Success crisis
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:37:03 -0600

Brian:

>In the meantime, how would
>people feel about a sub-list whose entire purpose was PAW critiques. I'm
>not proposing this as a long-term solution, but it might ameliorate things
>in the short term.

What problems are happening?  Specifically, what happens when we have too
much volume?  What symptoms are you seeing?  I've got a good guess as to
what happens, but wanted to make sure.  Maybe somebody here will have some
other creative solutions that might work, too.  :)

I'd really like to see some solution that involves keeping the critiques on
the main list, but I can understand separating them for a bit if that's the
easiest and most painless solution for you.

Eric

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Re: Success crisis)