Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:03:02 -0500

| The Picture A Week movement, bravely started by Kyle Cassidy last year, is
| an amazing success. I am absolutely thrilled that so many people are
| actually taking pictures with their Leicas.

Yes, indeed.

In the meantime, how would
| people feel about a sub-list whose entire purpose was PAW critiques

I think a PAW sub-list would be a wonderful idea.  I don't have the time to
devote to looking at everyone's PAW never mind all the critiques.  To be
quite honest, I don't really want to read all the critiques and have been
devising clever mail filters to deflect many of them. ;-)

Mike Gardner