Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 06:33:20 +0100

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Steve - Nice group of images....Week4 is a hoot. BUT - The photo does not
> have anything to do with the Mona Lisa. I know, that's what they were
> looking at. You know that. They know that. No one who looks at the photo
> knows that.

Well, I did not have this reaction because even without Steve's introduction I
would have recognized the place, having been there 9 months ago. I remember
being very surprised that you were actually allowed to photograph the Mona Lisa
(also with flash). When I was there, there were so many people taking pictures
of each other in front of the painting that taking a photo like Steve's would
have been impossible.

I like captions. I appreciate good writing as much as good photos, which is one
of the reasons I enjoy Kyle's work so much.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland