Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lens protection
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:57:04 -0600

I favor leather drawstring bags, designed for lenses.  I live in the
humidity capital of  America, and have never had a problem with them.
They're getting a little hard to find, but I have enough for all my lenses.

The Zing! bags are also nice to hang from your belt when you are out with a
camera and just one other lens.

Socks are for feet.  I enjoy wool for the tootsies. It lets me wear my Birks
year-round!

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com