Subject: [Leica] Socks and Leicas
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:31:33 -0500

There has been some talk about how to keep cameras and lenses from
clunking together in a camera bag using socks.  I hit upon an easy
solution I have used successfully for years.

You know those flannel mitts that hotels and motels put in their rooms
for guests to shine their shoes?  I steal these whenever I see them.
They are perfect for a lens or even an M6.  Soft, lint free, and will
not scratch the finish.  I use them all the time, even when I take a
lens in my pocket.  That way, anything else I have in my pocket cannot
create a problem.

Inelegant but very effective.  And cheap too!

Ken Lassiter
Boynton Beach, FL