Subject: [Leica] Neal F's Week 4 is up
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:49:29 -0500

Week 4 is up. This week just for a hoot I thought that I'd give my cir. 1929 model A a try. I did have some problems scanning the negs, (the darkroom prints are
better). Contrast was relatively low on the negs, but the resolution was very fine, the edge falloff isn't as apparent in the darkroom prints.
The prime shot was taken in Frenchtown NJ of "Greco's Italian Market" a combination market and Italian restaurant, slow day...
The Alt shot was taken along the Delaware Canal at the Stockton locks.
<http://www.photoneal.com>

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Neal F's Week 4 is up)
Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Neal F's Week 4 is up)