Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's family and trees
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 06:46:30 +0100

Sonny,

I really like the trees. Some people might say that there is too much
foreground, but I find that the perfect symmetry is what makes the picture. I
would like the shadows of the trees to be more pronounced, but that is a
minor point.

The portrait of Adam is a nice relaxed pose, but his face is a bit unsharp.

Nathan