Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW now usually
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:54:08 -0600

on 1/20/02 9:20 PM, Don Dory at dorysrus@mindspring.com wrote:

Good shot of the boy but the blocked face of the stylist doesn't help it and
your in the shot :) I like how the smock envelopes him, helps to show he's
small.

I'm not a fan of this layout as I do it often myself. The pole he's painting
cuts the frame in half so it throws the flow off. A close vertical would
work better or have the pole on the far right of the photo...

It looks as if you tilted up to get the top sign in I think it hurts more
than helps. Not having the top sign in and including the guys legs would
help I think.

Although I'm a fan of shadow play this one goes over my head.

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com