Subject: [Leica] 3000 conflict?
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:36:48 -0800

I hope someone out there can help me...sorry for the cross postings...
I have a G3 BW and Epson printers 1200, 2000P and 3000. I am using OS 9.04
The 3000 was off for a while and now I get a communication error, check
cables etc. when I try to print. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. The
printer self check is fine and the icons show up in the extensions list.
I tried turning off all the network extensions, but it didn't help.
Any thoughts?

thanks in advance,
trish