Subject: RE: [Leica] Photographer's block
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:40:53 -0600

Mark,

I scarfed a half a Muffaletta Saturday, with a cup of Chai tea.

I get the same feelings that you describe, which is exactly why I decided to
do a PAW. I was so desperate this week, I took the camera to church and
photographed the pianist! In the next few weeks, as Mardi Gras descends on
us, I should get more opportunities as there will be more people available.

Tomorrow will be another day.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA