Subject: [Leica] going beyond family photography all the way to cafe society
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 02 10:38:08 -0800

>What I like about this forum is that it is the intellectual  (internet)
>equivalent of cafes in Paris early in the  (last) century...

Yet another of my illusions smashed in mid-life. I'd always imagined
sparkling intellects discussing profoundly revolutionary cultural
developments over a bottomless demitasse.

Pekazoo: Hola Mateez, I show you dees weeks PAW? I yoos best new brush,
mozt bristles.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] going beyond family photography all the way to cafe society)
Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] going beyond family photography all the way to cafe society)