Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW WK-1 thru WK-4
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:46:14 -0500

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=177829

Showing others other than family your pictures can be daunting.  Thank you
for unlurking.  The first image is a little soft probably due to the low
light, I find these images stronger with either some hint of what is being
looked at or with the subjects looking toward the camera and engaging the
viewer.

The b&W image needs a little boost in the contrast.  However, with the two
subjects engaged with each other it becomes a stronger image than the first
one.

Keep sending your pictures out for us to look at.  We all get better with
more picture taking.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Andrew Touchon" <atouchon@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW WK-1 thru WK-4)