Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW now usually
From: Steve Rowell <>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:47:18 -0800 (PST)

I really like this one, Don. I wish there were some main point of focus to really make it zing,
the photo almost does it. I like photos where it's clear the photographer considered the light and
dark spaces and how they play against each other.

Steve Rowell

> This weeks final image is from my daughters guidance councilors office.  The
> councilor was in a conference and I spent ten minutes or so trying to catch
> the shadows just so.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!