Subject: [Leica] Re: Richard's PAW - Week 3
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:44:23 -0600

Richard:

>http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html

Some of the leaves appear to be floating and detached from the stem since
the hightlights on the leaves are washed out.

The image of the bloom itself almost--but not quite--seems to be a negative
image to me.  Or on infrared film.  I'm used to the centers of flowers being
lighter, and the petals getting darker toward the edges.  I'm saying that
without judgment.  I'm not sure whether I like that or not.  :)

I would like to see the shadows separated a little more.  Make the curve
steeper in the shadows.  So the stamen are a little more distinct.

Overall, I like.  It's interesting.  Captures my attention.  There's plenty
to explore.

Eric