Subject: [Leica] Nathan Wajsman's PAW
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:22:39 +1100

Hi Nathan,
Starting to catch up on my PAW viewing.
Your week1 has a nice light to it. Daylight mixed with some tungsten I would say. Maybe on Portra stock? any way, the added warmth works, especially for the subject. I
would like to see more of the girl's hands and what they are doing. Just one of my foibles. I like people to be doing something.
Week 2 . A wonderfully interesting treatment of what can be a boring subject (subject to treatment!!). WhaT I really mean is, it easy to 'muck' this type of pic, but you
have pulled it off! Every area of the pic is interesting and contributes to the whole. Interest is maintained on the figures, but it remains a l;andscape. Well done.
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
Email.  jeapic@operamail.com