Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: compact cameras
From: Colin <CJV@home.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 02:45:16 -0500

Nathan,

For what it's worth, the AF on the Minilux is about oh, say, a bazillion
times better than the GR1.  I always have to focus the GR1 several times
before it stops blinking at me.  The Minilux is very fast and very
accurate.  Composing always takes more time than focusing.

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: compact cameras)