Subject: [Leica] Re: Weeks #2 & #3 "logo"
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:04:03 +1100

>Alastair,
>Thanks for looking at my site. As for the "Lug" logo I must admit
>that I lifted it from someone else's site. I contacted Leica USA
>about using their logo on my site,
>they went to the site, with the LUG logo on it, made some very nice
>comments about it, and e-mailed me two logos to choose from. One was
>the plain that I
>used and the other included the legend "my point of view" after the
>red dot. I had no problems with them at all, I e-mailed my request
>and they responded the
>next day.
>Neal F

This perhaps reflects the difference b/w Leica Germany and Leica USA.
No big deal, but they don't get free logos on my site as a result.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

The Family of Man 2 Exhibit for Year one is now showing:

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Weeks #2 & #3 "logo")