Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 question
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:21:46 +0100

Steve,

Hopefully this will answer both your original question and this one. For finding
a telephone number in the U.S., start with AT&T's web site, there is a directory
there (www.att.com).

Regarding the quick load kit, I have one in my M3 and I like it. As far as I
know it works even better on the M2 because on the M3 you have to pull out the
take-up spool to reset the film counter, while on the M2 this is not necessary.

As for where to get it. You are in Paris, so the first place I would look is at
La Maison du Leica or one of the other occasion-shops on Blvd. Beaumarchais. If
they do not have it, then you can most likely find it online at the Leica Shop
in Vienna or one of the German retailers (e.g. Foto Hobby). But try locally
first, since this is usually not a high-cost item and it would be best if you
could try it before buying.

Nathan

Steve Unsworth wrote:

> Mark
>
> I'm in Europe, do you know how I could get their telephone number / email?
>
> Steve

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland