Subject: [Leica] OT: Rodinal
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:57:42 -0400

Jim:

Your comments on Rodinal made me pick up a bottle while I was getting my
Xtol  a few weeks ago.  Has AGFA always made Rodinal?  In the late 1970's I
used it as a teenager and remember it being in a brown bottle.

BTW, what are your recommendations for Tmax 100 and 400 in a Jobo?  I think
I even may have some APX 400 around too that I could try it with.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Rodinal)
Reply from "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Rodinal and Jobo)