Subject: [Leica] RE:HELP--someone wants to buy my pictures...
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:45:29 +0100

<Can any of the pros here on the list help me with some pricing
<suggestions here? I just received this message tonight and have
<absolutely no idea what the appropriate price level would be.

Nathan

Same thing happened me last summer when after taking pictures of every urban
cow in Bilbao (173 pics) the Major of the town )(I know him as we are both
opera aficionados)was interested and asked me for selling the whole
portfolio. I fixed my price just for discovering after that price was really
cheap. Ask some pro there before making an offer!

Kind regards

Felix