Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT --- more on weddings, namely mine
From: "sandeep_datta" <sandeep_datta@student.hms.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:06:26 -0500

Dear LUG,
I'm a lurking newbie whose been osmotically absorbing LUG wisdom for about a
year, and now I can give the LUG a little back (really, a very very little.
No, really.), in the way of cold hard cash. I'm looking for a wedding
photographer in Massachusetts or thereabouts to shoot me and mine get hitched.
There is the open possibility of me riding in on an elephant, which should
make for at least a few good shots. Please contact me off-list at
sdatta@student.med.harvard.edu. And, any recommendations would be truly
appreciated. Thanks a bunch...
bob datta

Sandeep Robert Datta