Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 update. M7=Nikon EM?
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:11:47 -0600

Part of the solution to this would be a motordrive for the the M7
that runs on AA batteries and also would power the M7 when attached.
(Nikon F3, FE etc)
Flashlights, tape players, CD players, radios, GPS--practically the
whole world runs on AA batteries. No matter where in the world you
are the local market has AA batteries.
123As?
Who knows?